Learning: You never stop learning

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

 

I have taken some big steps in my life these past 2 years. I moved away from the place I call home to a country I have never lived in, to start up a business for the first time ever in my life. Its been a tough two years, but a rewarding one nonetheless.  During this time, a recurring theme i've seen is 'learning'. 

When I finished formal education I was so excited to be done, no more learning, freedom at last!! I wasn't a very academically adept child. There was no particular subject I enjoyed or easily excelled at, I was just an average student. I, however, excelled in extracurricular activities such as organizing events as part of the student council.  So, you can imagine my relief when I was done with academic education, I thought I was over with learning but I was sorely deceived. Formal education may end, but education continues, you never stop learning.

The lessons are different, I don't have to sit in a classroom, take notes and listen to a teacher, I just go about my daily life and I am constantly learning. I have been learning a lot. I have learnt a lot about myself, I have learnt a lot about business, and I have learnt a lot about life. For that reason I will be sharing with you all the different things I've learnt through my experiences with the Tag Line 'Learning:'. It's present tense and not past tense because I feel like the things i'm learning are ongoing lessons.

Learning: You never stop learning
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Sangare Farm House Nyeri
Photographer: Njeri Macharia
Dress: N3Milles (Ksh7,000)
Earrings: Jamia Mall Nairobi (Ksh300)
Shoes: Stradivarius UK (Ksh3,700)

The perfect bright and simple summer outfit.





Thanks for stopping by
x Sharon x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe